HR AdministratorReference: J52516
Duties are to include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring GDPR compliance with HR records electronic and paper relating to all employees including: employee changes contractual and other; recruitment; starter and leaver processing, HRIS input, and contract administration
• Various employment related administration e.g. references, ad hoc enquiries are processed in line with GDPR; general communications within the department to ensure professional handling of queries
• Supporting attendance management with appropriate advice and accurate and timely implementation of procedures including all documentation
This is a busy and fast paced role that will include the individual supporting with some employment law enquires and general HR related issues.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the below:
• Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,) ideally to an advanced level
• Able to work on own initiative within agreed parameters
• Experience of working in Administration within HR, or other para-legal environment and basic understanding of HRIS systems essential
• Able to organise and prioritise time, communicating effectively
• Basic appreciation of Employment Law
• Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written
This is a great permanent opportunity based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds, with parking.