HR AdministratorReference: J53030
You will be responsible to deliver HR support within the Administration team and provide excellent customer service to all colleagues.
- Process system changes and create documentation for existing colleagues.
- Provide first point of contact and excellent customer service.
- Resolve absence, holiday queries and first level benefits queries.
- Process leaver information ensuring all relevant information is prepared, processed and issues on time.
- Working as part of a team and act as a role model to others.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong IT skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
- Good time management.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and previous experience within HR is desirable.