HR AdministratorReference: J51769
The role will involve supporting a key business area, you will be responsible for the accurate upkeep and administration of all aspects of HR records.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Creating offer documentation for new joiners, including offer letters and contracts
• Administering online background checks (DSB checks) and IT set up for joiners
• Producing documentation for all aspects of the employee life cycle, including leavers, changes to terms and conditions, maternity and paternity, probation, flexible working
• Uploading employee data and maintaining the HR system
• Supporting on major HR projects
• Administration of employee benefits
• Responding to queries both internally and externally by email and telephone
• Supporting all payroll queries
Skills experience and qualifications required;
• You will be educated to at least A' level standard and ideally to graduate level or equivalent in a business or HR related discipline.
• Proven experience in an HR function in a fast paced commercial environment
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• High Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Work well in a team and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.