HR AdministratorJob not available
Support the achievement of business objectives within the company by providing full HR Administration service to the HR department and to internal and external customers, acting as a first point of contact for all HR Enquiries.
• Respond to all speculative applications and agencies as appropriate, screening and passing CV's on for further consideration
• Ensure all job descriptions and person Specifications are up to date and recruitment requisitions are duly completed ad authorised before recruitment activities commence
• Coordinate recruitment actively by providing administrative support campaigns, setting up recruitment schedules with hiring managers, ensuring key tasks are completed within agreed time frames, Preparing shortlists and interview packs, positing job advertisements and facilitating interviews and assessments on interview days
• Assist HR Colleagues within workforce planning including working with the finance department to ensure that budget headcount are aligned
• Produce and issue all offer letters, contracts of employment and benefit details within required timelines.
• Undertake all required pre-employment checks.
• Manage the administration of employee benefits.
• Experience in HR Administration and collation of data & Payroll
• Excellent organisational skills
• Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines
• High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
For more information please contact Miranda on 01223 209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: