Group Reporting AccountantReference: J57797
This newly created role of Group Reporting Accountant is required to support the Group Financial Controller and Group Finance Director in the production of various financial reporting.
Our client are keen to speak with ambitious candidates that are looking to take a step out of practice or that have already done this and gained valuable industry experience.
• Prepare monthly, half year and annual Group consolidation
• Prepare financial statements and covenant analysis for their bankers - monthly, quarterly, annual
• Prepare monthly management accounts
• Prepare year end statutory accounts - all subsidiaries
• Prepare year-end tax returns - Group and all subsidiaries
• Central review and support for year-end audit preparation
• Develop consolidation model and analysis
• Complete inter-company matrix and inter-company trading analysis monthly
• Develop half year and year end R&A template to enable enhanced and accelerated reporting including Primary statements and notes
• Implement new accounting standards and update disclosure requirements
• ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
• From a mid-tier accountancy firm or someone that has already stepped into industry
• UK Plc reporting experience working under IFRS
• Ambitious and driven in nature
Please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solution in Chelmsford, Essex for further information.