Graduate Recruitment ConsultantJob not available
Working within one of our four offices across the East of England - our Graduate Training Programme will develop you into a Recruitment Consultant capable of achieving great success. Your role will be to develop and manage your own portfolio of clients and source the most suitable candidates. You will have the opportunity to consult to and advise decision makers in many different types of businesses, and make the most of your broad range of skills and talents.
Recruitment consulting at Pure allows you to work with a great deal of autonomy while being supported by a well-established, experienced team and company structure.
What does the role involve?
A Recruitment Consultant's role is demanding and diverse. On any given day, amongst other things, you are likely to be involved in the following:
- Developing a network of candidates from a variety of sources including advertising, professional networking sites, referrals and the company's own database.
- Building relationships with existing and new clients (within a wide variety of businesses and organisations) - via the telephone and face-to-face meetings - in order to understand their business and recruitment needs, and to provide advice on matters, such as; the current market and salaries.
- Matching suitable candidates to roles - ensuring both the client and candidate receive the very best customer service.
- Working to challenging sales targets, achieving incentives and bonuses, and having fun!
Essential skills required:
- You must be a hard-working, articulate and committed graduate with the desire to work in a fast paced and target-driven sales environment.
- You will have the natural drive to go the extra mile and deliver a first class service to all customers, at all times.
- It goes without saying, that you will be self-motivated, confident working in a team and independently and a fast learner.
- Prior sales experience is desirable, but not essential. However, you must be able to demonstrate a track record of achievement - in your working or academic life, or extra-curricular hobbies and interests.
Pure is a business that values and invests in its staff. We are offering a competitive salary together with numerous benefits including a bonus scheme, pension, health care and 25 days annual leave.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: