Global Supply Chain ManagerReference: J49694
Following recent private equity investment to support continued growth, there is a need for stronger management of the supply chain as they look to become a truly international business.
They continue to move forward with a focused business plan, which sees investment into new product development, increased sales through multiple channels and strong branding, plus international growth to mirror the success within the UK.
• Engage with internal stakeholders and Suppliers to manage and challenge expectations to support collaboration and functional compliance for a seamless supply chain
• Robust demand planning and forecasting to meet increasing sales
• Defines and leads a phased global implementation plan and monitors and reports progress to senior management
• Continuous improvement in systems and process
• Defines, monitors and reports critical KPIs on a monthly basis
• Designs, builds and embeds a robust global supply chain process suitable for all sites and all products, which delivers maximum forecast accuracy and service, whilst balancing supply constraints
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record delivering supply chain management which significantly improves performance against targets and business plans. It is essential that you have extensive demand planning and forecasting experience.
As well as notable experience within supply chain management, you will also have extensive experience; improving processes/systems, managing multiple change projects, stakeholder management and, creating and delivering strategy to improve company performance.
This is a truly exciting time to join a successful business with clear plans for continued growth. For more information or to apply, please contact Tom Earl at Pure.