FP&A AnalystReference: J51303
The finance team is currently looking for a newly or part qualified FP&A Analyst to business partner with the Operations teams and support the FP&A Manager in the reporting and development of financial analysis, KPI's and performance reporting, within business reporting timelines.
• Assist in the preparation and publishing of monthly UK Financial Forecast
• Assist in the preparation and publishing of monthly MOR
• The co-ordination and preparation of monthly site working capital forecast schedules, variance analysis and provide supporting schedules and commentaries to agreed timelines.
• Business partner with the Site team to provide support and to feed business information into income statement and working capital forecasts.
• Identify and monitor business/operational risks and opportunities for financial forecasting purposes
• To participate in the preparation of monthly re-forecasts for Opex, Unit based and Non unit based revenues
• To participate in the preparation of the annual budget, 3-year plan schedules, Unit based/Non unit based revenues and input budget cost data into the budget income statement
• Business partner and attend/represent meetings on behalf of the finance department, either individually or jointly with the FP&A Manager.
• To provide support to the business in operational decision making
• To identify areas for improvement and challenge business where necessary in order to drive further business performance improvement
• Provide ah-hoc financial reports and analysis as may be required
You will ideally be Qualified or part qualified in CIMA/ACCA/ACA. Previous work experience in a manufacturing/commercial environment would be advantageous.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure 01223209888