FP&A AnalystJob not available
The finance team is currently looking for a newly or part qualified FP&A Analyst to business partner with the Operations teams and support the FP&A Manager in the reporting and development of financial analysis, KPI's and performance reporting, within business reporting timelines.
• Assist in the preparation and publishing of monthly UK Financial Forecast
• Assist in the preparation and publishing of monthly MOR
• The co-ordination and preparation of monthly site working capital forecast schedules, variance analysis and provide supporting schedules and commentaries to agreed timelines.
• Business partner with the Site team to provide support and to feed business information into income statement and working capital forecasts.
• Identify and monitor business/operational risks and opportunities for financial forecasting purposes
• To participate in the preparation of monthly re-forecasts for Opex, Unit based and Non unit based revenues
• To participate in the preparation of the annual budget, 3-year plan schedules, Unit based/Non unit based revenues and input budget cost data into the budget income statement
• Business partner and attend/represent meetings on behalf of the finance department, either individually or jointly with the FP&A Manager.
• To provide support to the business in operational decision making
• To identify areas for improvement and challenge business where necessary in order to drive further business performance improvement
• Provide ah-hoc financial reports and analysis as may be required
You will ideally be Qualified or part qualified in CIMA/ACCA/ACA. Previous work experience in a manufacturing/commercial environment would be advantageous.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure 01223209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: