Financial Reporting AccountantJob not available
Reporting to the Group Financial Reporting Manager, the Financial Reporting Accountant will be responsible for the day to day supervision of the UK & US financial reporting and accounting teams. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to support the group finance team in delivering the strategic roadmap for finance, driving financial intelligence including insightful analysis, cost control and compliance.
Key responsibilities include;
* External reporting - production of draft financial statements and annual report, including all disclosures
* Preparing the monthly consolidated financial reporting
* Support accounting for taxation
* Day to day co-ordination of the external audit
* Technical accounting support; review existing papers and IFRS 16 project
* Partner with the Finance Manager for process enhancements and technical accounting - key areas are royalties and inventory
The successful candidate will be qualified ACA or equivalent with strong technical accounting skills, ideally gained within a PLC. You will also ideally have some experience of managing or mentoring teams and will have prior audit experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: