Financial ControllerReference: J57022
Pure are partnering on an exclusive basis with this fast growth, financially secure Suffolk based business to recruit a new Financial Controller. Supporting the CFO, this position will provide leadership throughout the finance function, deliver financial and management reporting, and develop systems and processes.
The company is led by a dynamic and forward thinking Board of Directors and through strong leadership, innovation and employee engagement the company has seen continuous organic and acquisitive growth. They will embrace technology to conduct initial interviews, and on-board the successful individual if required during the current climate.
Responsibilities of the position:
• Lead, develop and co-ordinate the performance of the finance department
* Lead the production of monthly and annual financial and management reporting
• Preparation of forecasts and annual budgets
• Develop and monitor cash flow and forecasting models
• Produce draft Board packs and statutory accounts for review
• Oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues
* Financial planning, modelling and analysis
• Lead treasury management policies and ensure debtors are managed in a pro active manner
* Contribute to financial strategy and process improvement initiatives to strengthen controls and financial performance
The successful candidate must be a professionally qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) technically strong Financial Controller with experience of leading and developing teams. Culturally this business will be seeking an engaged, proactive and collaborative individual, with confident communication skills and drive to contribute to the overall success, reputation and growth of the business. You will have high attention to detail and strong systems knowledge particularly Excel with the ability to interpret complex spreadsheets.
If you are excited by the prospect of being part of a growing, established and dynamic business please contact us with your CV.