Financial ControllerReference: J57155
As the country's leading supplier of a specialist product our client are looking for a Financial Controller who is looking for a new challenge. The successful candidate will be working under a commercially focused Finance Director and will have the opportunity to run the day to day finance function to support continued growth.
• Provide detailed monthly management accounts with all relevant KPI's and analysis including weekly sales reports and product performance
• Facilitation of annual budgeting and forecasting to be communicated to the relevant senior stakeholders
• Management of a small team including purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control providing true leadership and support
• Cashflow reporting and cash management
• Manage month end process and year end audit preparation
• Support the Finance Director with new commercial ventures
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Previous experience working within an SME environment desirable
• Strong Excel skills are needed
• Ability to work on own initiative, manage tight deadlines and challenge in a constructive manner
For further information on this opportunity please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions.