Finance ManagerJob not available
The main focus of this role is to provide excellent support to the Financial Controller and the wider finance team.
• Assisting with the preparation of annual revenue budgets and financial control
• Preparation of monthly trading accounts, including timely and accurate reconciliations, and year end forecasting.
• Managing all journals, accruals and pre-payments ensuring relevant & up to date information is available to the FC when required.
• Contribute to the preparation of supporting Key Performance Indicators to form part of monthly management reporting.
• Responsible collating information for inclusion in Annual Statements
• Ensure that statutory returns are completed and submitted as required.
• Provide a Business Partnering service, working alongside operational managers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a varied and fast paced role which encompasses many aspects of both financial and management accounting. This position has come available due to continued growth and the successful person will need to have an adaptable and flexible approach. Previous experience of budgeting and forecasting is essential along with excellent communication, strong processing/IT experience and leadership skills.
This role offers many progression opportunities and the role will continue to develop over time. The client is considering candidates who are part qualified and working towards becoming fully qualified.
Please contact Fiona @ Pure for further information or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: