Finance DirectorReference: J51724
• Provide leadership and direction to all financial matters
• Develop a finance structure to challenge the business and deliver best in class reporting and business partnering
• Play a key role in strategy, providing guidance to all financial decisions
• Manage external partners, particularly reporting against bank facilities and covenants
• Manage working capital
• Oversee implementation of new ERP system and oversee all IT systems including company's forecast system and its data integrity
• Working closely with a strong Financial Controller;
-Reporting suite for daily, weekly and monthly MI packs; including period end close timetable
-Develop weekly operational dashboard' giving the MD and shareholders weekly insight into key factors in operational, sales and P&L performance
-Operational reporting and daily KPIs linked to manufacturing, yield improvement and cost reduction
-The production and analysis of sales reporting and develop KPIs for greater business performance
-Continued development of strong financial controls and processes
-Management of budgeting processes and evolve forecasting models
-Treasury and forex requirements
Skills & Experience Required
• Professionally qualified Accountant
• Previous experience at Board level ideally within a medium enterprise
• Background within a chilled / fresh food environment OR FMCG
• Strong IT skills and previous experience implementing ERP systems
• Exposure to international supply chain and UK distribution
The successful individual will display an authentic leadership approach, with a credible and professional communication style. You will be commercially focused, energetic, and highly motivated to achieve success for a business. You will have the ability to influence at all levels, have an adaptable management style to suit wider business functions beyond finance and be highly organised.
The role is offering a competitive salary, car allowance, pension and an equity stake.
Pure Executive have been retained to exclusively manage the recruitment campaign, all applications must be submitted through Pure. Please contact Tom Earl at Pure Executive with any questions.