Finance AssistantReference: J50280
Within this role, there are a number of key duties that will fall under your remit including:
- Processing of Purchase Ledger and Sales ledger
- Processing expenses
- Performing bank reconciliation's
- Credit Control
- Managing office duties
- Supporting the GM on a day to day basis
A successful candidate for this role will possess key skills and attributes such as:
- Possess excellent communication
- Being competent using Excel and MS office
- Ideally have previous experience using Sage 200 or Sage 50
- Feel comfortable multi-tasking and be efficient in a busy working environment
- Have a keen attention to detail
There is an administrative element to this role therefore candidates must be willing to support the wider office with, booking travel, answering phones and sorting out the post.
The role is located in the north of Cambridge and accessible via the A14.