Experienced ParaplannerJob not available
Wealth Management Business
Norwich City Centre
Up to £39,000.00p.a depending on experience and qualifications
Our client, an established, growing Wealth Management business, based in Norwich city centre, is seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
The role is to support the Wealth Managers and work closely with the administrators, providing guidance where needed.
You will be responsible for report writing, researching financial products and giving administrative advice.
The minimum qualification for your role is CF1 - CF5 (or equivalent). Ideally level 4 of the diploma should be worked towards. This role requires accuracy, a sound technical knowledge, strong client focus and a good team spirit.
• Checking of valuation reports
• Report and fund analysis
• New client set up - input of client fact fund and asset summary, setting up all relevant standard diary entries.
• Production of initial valuation reports
• Production of initial fee invoices
• Preparation of initial wealth management reports including research
• Consulting with the Wealth Manager on client investment planning
• Making suggestions to the Wealth Manager regarding changes to income / withdrawals and premiums and confirming proposed actions to the client
• Preparation of draft suitability reports
• Diary management and preparation of client file, meeting notes and plan information for the Wealth Manager
• Attending client meetings with the Wealth Manager
• Providing technical support to the Wealth Manager
• Contact with client by telephone, letter, email and face to face
• Ensuring compliance standards are followed all of the time
This is a full time, permanent position (Monday-Friday 9:00am-5.30pm).
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send your updated CV to Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: