Events & Membership ExecutiveJob not available
We are currently recruiting for a very exciting role for this vibrant, forward-thinking Norwich based business. The role is working a Events & Membership Executive paying up to c£20,000 per annum, plus competitive benefits and generous discretionary bonus scheme. You will be working as part of the company's Marketing Team in a central role, helping to build our community and drive the event strategies. We're looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to actively engage with our customers. You will be working alongside the Marketing Team who have an exciting marketing strategy in place which includes, delivering effective client events and communications, social media and campaigns, plus lead generation.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is hungry to learn, make an impact and grow their career across a wide-ranging marketing role. You will have a dual role of delivering our events strategy, plus ensure we enable an excellent customer experience. This role requires dedication, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed.
To be considered for the role you must have :
• A background in events at a promotional level, including the project management and delivery of events is desirable
• Experience of marketing a product and/or service is desirable
• Confident communications skills both written and verbal, with the ability to build a rapport with clients
• Excellent spelling and grammar with the ability to put together communications
• Analytical and confident with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• An understanding of and passion for behavioural change
• Commercially focused with the confidence to work to targets
• A strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
• Confident but striving for continued personal development
• Due to the nature of the role and the travel requirements associated, a full, clean driving licence held for at least 2 years is essential.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Norwich city centre, in which standard hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5.30pm.
This is a very exciting role for someone wishing to progress their career in marketing and events. If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send your updated CV to Andrea at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: