Estates AdministratorJob not available
- Producing tenancy agreements.
- Recording and tracking Premises Licence audits.
- Ensuring any changes are updated on the Estates database and files.
- Processing of monthly rent invoices and raising invoices and credit notes when required.
- Running credit checks.
- Liaising with Solicitors, Operations Directors and Business Development Managers on new tenancy agreements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work under pressure, react positively and adapt in a changing environment.
- Good IT knowledge including Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience of using Sage 200 is an advantage.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: