Estates AdministratorReference: J52063
- Producing tenancy agreements.
- Recording and tracking Premises Licence audits.
- Ensuring any changes are updated on the Estates database and files.
- Processing of monthly rent invoices and raising invoices and credit notes when required.
- Running credit checks.
- Liaising with Solicitors, Operations Directors and Business Development Managers on new tenancy agreements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work under pressure, react positively and adapt in a changing environment.
- Good IT knowledge including Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience of using Sage 200 is an advantage.