Employee Relations AdvisorReference: J52180
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Ensuring that employment law issues are managed in a compliant and commercial fashion through coaching, training, advice and support to line managers.
• Providing employee relations advice and support to line managers in order to manage issues in a compliant, timely and effective fashion
• Maintain full records on employee relations cases and report monthly on these, identifying trends and making recommendations to address these.
• Support the management of short and long term absence within the business , managing the referral process to Occupational Health and supporting managers to use this information in the effective management of individual cases
• Support on the mobilisation and management of TUPE transfers, restructures and organisation design
Key skills and experience required are;
• Strong and current knowledge of UK employment law
• Experience of working in a high volume employee relations environment
• Proven experience of managing; sickness, absence, disciplinary and grievances
• Knowledge of TUPE would be an advantage