Employee Relations AdvisorJob not available
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Ensuring that employment law issues are managed in a compliant and commercial fashion through coaching, training, advice and support to line managers.
• Providing employee relations advice and support to line managers in order to manage issues in a compliant, timely and effective fashion
• Maintain full records on employee relations cases and report monthly on these, identifying trends and making recommendations to address these.
• Support the management of short and long term absence within the business , managing the referral process to Occupational Health and supporting managers to use this information in the effective management of individual cases
• Support on the mobilisation and management of TUPE transfers, restructures and organisation design
Key skills and experience required are;
• Strong and current knowledge of UK employment law
• Experience of working in a high volume employee relations environment
• Proven experience of managing; sickness, absence, disciplinary and grievances
• Knowledge of TUPE would be an advantage
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: