Embedded C++ Systems ProgrammerJob not available
Pure are recruiting on behalf of a software business to hire an automation Embedded C++ Systems Programmer on a permanent basis. Developing software that's deployed in over 20M vehicles worldwide they have a strong and fast-growing customer base.
As part of a dynamic, fast-paced team, you'll help create screen mirroring, remote access, telematics and other vehicle communications technologies on embedded and mobile platforms.
Ideally you will:
- Have extensive experience of developing C++ software for Linux or Android
- Have understanding of OS internals, including system architectures, kernel mechanisms, Inter-Process/Thread Communications and synchronisation
- Have knowledge of Linux toolchains and Android build-systems
- Have knowledge of Java and JNI, especially on Android (ideally with NDK experience)
On top of working in a rewarding environment they offer:
- 35 hour week
- 6% Pension Scheme
- Paid life insurance and worldwide travel insurance
- Dental and medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
For more information please get in touch or apply with your CV.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: