Digital Marketing ManagerReference: J57991
Do you have experience of the strategic but still love to get stuck into the day to day delivery? Do you have extensive B2B digital marketing experience?
Working as a key part of this Marketing and Communications team you will be -
• Developing a strategy and executing across digital channels including the website and social media
• Monitoring and making improvements to website performance
• Working with the digital agency to develop digital assets which provide an exceptional customer experience
• Developing and executing high quality email marketing campaigns
• Delivering global awareness lead-generation campaigns
• Analysing and reporting back on paid media results, and website KPIs to constantly drive improvements
The successful candidate will be an experienced digital marketer who enjoys both the strategic and the delivery of first class digital marketing. You will be comfortable with CRM and ideally marketing automation systems along with media platforms including social channels, Google Analytics and Tag Manager. You will have knowledge of paid search along with agency and budget management experience.