Digital Marketing ExecutiveJob not available
I am delighted to be recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive role to join this well established organisation based in central Cambridge within walking distance of the train station. The role will be highly varied and interesting with a number of exciting projects and the opportunity to work as part of a great team!
* Updating the website, working with other stakeholders to develop one-off pages to support campaigns ensuring that they provide a great user experience.
* Running workshops with customers and stakeholders to understand and map user journeys
* Work with the team to create customer persona's and ensure that the website suits their needs
* Ensure the site is fully optimised from a UX, UI and SEO standpoint - monitor this regularly via Google analytic reports and recommend improvements to the on-site user journey
* Create user surveys and opportunities for feedback
* Be the expert in personalised, automated web journeys
* Lead on data flow management into and out of the website, map where necessary and enhance where possible.
* Log issues and improvements and prioritise backlog alongside the senior team
* Regularly identify bugs, test, re-test and approve fixes for release
The role will suit a skilled digital marketer who is happy to work both within a team but also to be self managed and motivated to work alone. Strong, hands on CMS experience is essential and experience with Journey Builder would be beneficial . Hands on Google Analytics experience is also key for the role.
This is a super opportunity to work for a well regarded, well established organisation as part of a great team.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: