Digital Marketing Assistant - 3-6 monthsJob not available
Opportunity for a marketing graduate or marketing assistant to join a global business, supporting the Marketing Communications and Content teams to optimise digital content generated to inform, educate and engage life science researchers across academia, Pharmaceutical and diagnostic markets.
You role includes:
* CMS handling and management
* SEO of pages with focus on top or underperforming content
* Content review and optimisation project - editing, amalgamating and deleting pages
* Inputting content into the CMS
* Fixing broken links
* Updating old PDF content to new brand identity
The successful candidate will have
* A degree (or equivalent) along with experience either gained during or after your studies OR experience as a marketing assistant and be looking for a new challenge
* CMS experience
* Accurate data entry and excel skills
* Knowledge of how to SEO written content
This is a varied, challenging opportunity that will give the successful candidate fantastic experience and exposure within a global business.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: