Digital Acquisition ManagerJob not available
The successful candidate will manage all digital acquisition channels across UK and 6+ International websites including PPC, SEO and paid social, and will be key in the delivery of social and overall efficiency.
This is a hands on role and key responsibilities include:
• Developing & managing the delivery of digital acquisition to drive leads across UK and International websites
• Managing the PPC and Shopping strategy against budget & cost in-house
• Defining & implementing an SEO strategy
• Developing & managing paid social strategy
• Identify, test and implement new digital acquisition opportunities
• Regular reporting on results
Managing a budget in excess of £3M and a team of online marketers, you will be motivated by delivering results, both individually and as a Manager.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in an online retail environment and a demonstrable track record in digital acquisition, in both a strategic and operational capacity. You will have managed in-house PPC, including the budget. Candidates should have experience in leading a team, along with good stakeholder skill s and the ability to influence. Experience of selling in international markets is advantageous but not essential.
This is a fantastic and varied opportunity for an experienced strategic senior digital marketing professional who is looking for a new challenge and to develop their career at an expanding, ambitious and entrepreneurial company.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: