Digital Acquisition ManagerReference: J48554
The successful candidate will manage all digital acquisition channels across UK and 6+ International websites including PPC, SEO and paid social, and will be key in the delivery of social and overall efficiency.
This is a hands on role and key responsibilities include:
• Developing & managing a clever and forward-thinking acquisition strategy to cost effectively drive growth
* Manage the PPC and Shopping strategy against budget and cost
* Define and implement a full SEO strategy
* Develop and manage a paid social strategy to drive sales and supercharge brand awareness
* User journey optimisation
* Be an inspirational leader and mentor a fantastically capable team!
The successful candidate will have a proven background in an online retail environment and a demonstrable track record in digital acquisition, in both a strategic and operational capacity. You will have managed in-house PPC, including the budget. Candidates should have experience in leading a team, along with good stakeholder skill s and the ability to influence. Experience of selling in international markets is advantageous but not essential.
This is a fantastic and varied opportunity for an experienced strategic senior digital marketing professional who is looking for a new challenge and to develop their career at an expanding, ambitious and entrepreneurial company.