Data/Financial AnalystReference: J56939
You will work closely with the Finance Director on a major project to capture data from different streams, including individual production lines, business management system, finance, sales etc. Alongside the development team, you will support in building a reporting suite or automated and ad-hoc reports that will enable comparable data with others businesses in the group.
Although some technical expertise is useful, including SQL and Tableau, the most important element is that you are adept with analysing large volumes of data to create actionable intel, to drive business productivity and performance.
Your background could be in strict data or perhaps from a financial analysis background.
This is a huge project and high profile role, that will involve the development of strong stakeholder relationships, ensuring integrity, accuracy and completeness of all data
• Margin and cost analysis
• Management of pricing models and analysis
• Investment modelling
• Customer pricing analysis and support
• Working with stakeholder across the business on MI/reporting
• Owning multiple data streams, delivering digestible and actionable intelligence for business leaders
• Assist with the automation of current and new data streams, building these in to the reporting suite for presentation to the business.
• To provide opportunities for performance improvement across the business through data
• Drive business change and adoption of new technologies and methods
The business offer a fantastic working environment, with great benefits, training and development. This role will be a busy one, with plenty to get stuck in to, with opportunities to grow and develop a team over time.