Data AnalystReference: J51458
What is the Job?
The company has been through a large acquisition and now has two different ERP systems they get data from, as such they need a Data Analyst to take the data from both systems and merge the data on Excel in order to extract data and run reports from whilst the long term plan to unify the systems comes into effect.
What skills do I need?
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills including Macros and Pivot tables (essential)
• Good working knowledge of SQL (essential)
• Analytical and critical thinking ability (essential)
• Experience of producing management reports (desirable)
• Previous experience working within a large organisation (desirable)
This position is well suited to either an experienced Data Analyst with strong SQL skills, or an ambitious Data driven graduate capable of demonstrating significant Excel ability. The role comes with a competitive salary, great working environment and benefits.