Customer Support AdvisorReference: J57186
Working from their ground breaking Cambridge hub you will be immersed in their Customer Support team delivering support to customers using their products logging issues and passing over to the technical triage team. The company holds multiple awards and accreditation's with a fantastic office space and attractive hourly rate.
You will be responsible for:
• Using a ticket system to make sure all requests are dealt with appropriately and in a timely fashion
• Escalating and prioritising tasks, communicating with clients and good communication with your manager.
• Provide support using telephone and e-mail
• Occasionally, visit client sites to help with resolving issues
• Be organised with filing client documents and customer accounts, along with recording communication with customers.
• Keeping on top of key delivery service platforms.
Experience you will need:
• Be a good communicator
• Remain calm and to the point
• A problem-solver
• Organised and good at time-keeping
• Able to process information correctly using business tools/methods.
• Works well under-pressure.
• Good at team-working