Customer Service Specialist - EnergyJob not available
I am recruiting for Customer Service Specialists to join my client based in South Norfolk. These are full time,permanent roles and immediate starts are available for the right candidates.
You will be working as an integral part of the Energy Team, providing technical and billing expertise to customers. Daily duties will include:
- Providing first class customer service to customers at all times
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries over the phone
- Providing technical expertise and assistance
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure solutions are agreed and concluded satisfactorily
- Ensure systems are kept current and accurate
- Maintain KPIs
- Identify process improvements
Is this for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is tenacious and motivated. The ideal candidate will have knowledge or experience of utility bills and technical issues and will have exemplary communication skills.
As well as a good salary you will be rewarded with the following:
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays plus 3 days at Christmas
- Birthday day off
- Holiday increases by one day every 4 years to a maximum of 25 days
- Life Assurance 2x salary after 3 months
- Up to 5% KPI bonus
- Subsidised cafe and social events
Due to the location, you will need your own transport - free car parking is provided.
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Emily at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: