Customer Service CoordinatorReference: J52459
The main purpose of the role is to be the point of contact for all customer orders and enquiries. At all times providing exceptional customer service to new, existing and prospective clients. Dealing with various types of enquiries and seeing these through from start to finish. Being responsible for offering a variety of solutions, providing quotations and following these up through to order.
Daily duties and responsibilities will include;
• Deal with telephone and email communications consisting of client's placing orders and sales enquiries
• Receiving and confirming orders with clients, ensuring purchase orders are obtained where necessary
• Liaise with relevant individuals regarding new enquiries/orders to be fulfilled
• Dealing with all new sales enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
• Provision of client quotations and ensure that these are followed up
• Support for the Key Account Managers
• Completion of internal company documentation
• Assist in the speedy resolution of client invoice queries
• Take part in regular reviews of client accounts and assisting in identifying growth areas
• To establish and maintain strong client relationships to make us the first choice for their waste management requirements.
Skills and experience required for the role include;
• Proven experience working in a customer focused administrative role
• A very personable 'can do' attitude
• Confident and Professional, Reliable and Trustworthy
• Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Commercially aware and takes pride in the quality and standard of their work, must display excellent attention to detail
• IT literate with good knowledge of IT systems and the Microsoft Office suite
Please note that Pure Resourcing Solutions may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of ensuring privacy, security, preventing abuse and to assist with staff training.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Pure Resourcing Solutions therefore does not accept liability for any acts, errors or omissions, viruses or corruption resulting from a Pure Resourcing Solutions addressed e-mail transmission sent in good faith. This list is not exhaustive. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
The Workspace, Pioneer Court, Vision Park, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9PT
Registered in England and Wales No 4497007.