Customer Relations AdministratorJob not available
This position is based in a high performing Client Relations team and the main responsibilities include:
• Carry out day to day administrative tasks as part of the complaint and risk event life cycles to help
drive and deliver enhanced customer service levels.
• Fully demonstrate the ability to identify, receive, resolve or escalate early resolved complaints
• Demonstrate and maintain a high level of accuracy in all administration such that transactions are
completed efficiently and promptly.
• Complete basic investigation to review customer complaints, feedback and risk events, meeting
regulatory requirements and providing a fair customer outcome
• Assist in the oversight of all General Data Protection Regulation
This opportunity would be ideal for someone who has previous experience within a customer focused role, with strong communication skills and a strong teamwork ethic.
Please apply to Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: