Customer Operations ManagerJob not available
• Responsible for making logistics and customs decisions in order to increase profitability of the business
• Carry out negotiations with domestic and international logistics providers
• Minimising freight costs by identifying cost saving opportunities and developing operational plans for implementation
• Visiting suppliers and customers
• Oversee Third party warehousing.
• Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001
• Implementation of procedures relating to day to day business and improvements
• Maintaining the CRM system to include training, stock management, invoicing and ordering
You will be enthusiastic and confident and happy to make key decisions for the business without too much direction.
You will ideally come from a logistics or frieght industry and have managed staff.