Customer Experience CoordinatorJob not available
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise confidently with customers from around the world.
Duties will include;
- Co-ordination of the a region of the UK for both sales and service customers alike
• Working with both line management and internal teams, involved in the customer journey, to improve and better our processes to ensure a first class service
• Monthly review of KPI's, checking any improvement possibilities, and working with both management and team to implement these
• Dealing with customer concern process, ensuring the fast resolution of concerns, and updating line manager of customer outcomes.
• Work on a rota creating install and preventative maintenance requests to provide efficient installation of customer equipment post shipping
- Liaise with Field Service Coordination for the scheduling of this this activity
3 GCSEs at grade C or 4 and above including Mathematics and English Language
Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: