Customer Experience CoordinatorReference: J52230
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise confidently with customers from around the world.
Duties will include;
- Co-ordination of the a region of the UK for both sales and service customers alike
• Working with both line management and internal teams, involved in the customer journey, to improve and better our processes to ensure a first class service
• Monthly review of KPI's, checking any improvement possibilities, and working with both management and team to implement these
• Dealing with customer concern process, ensuring the fast resolution of concerns, and updating line manager of customer outcomes.
• Work on a rota creating install and preventative maintenance requests to provide efficient installation of customer equipment post shipping
- Liaise with Field Service Coordination for the scheduling of this this activity
3 GCSEs at grade C or 4 and above including Mathematics and English Language
Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint