Credit Control ManagerReference: J50663
Currently recruiting a Credit Control Manager for a leading business based on the outskirts of Cambridge.
You will manage the Credit Control function (globally covering around 10 countries). This includes: invoicing, managing customer accounts, cash collection and maintenance of Sales Ledger.
You will provide effective control over company's debtors and to provide, when required, timely and accurate information including cash collection reporting.
• To set up new accounts with the support of the Line Manager in agreeing the credit limits and terms
• To ensure that accounts are effectively managed within their terms and regular credit reviews are held with the Head of Treasury as appropriate. This will also involve liaison with other departments including Sales and Logistics
• Build relationships with customers to aid the timely collection of invoices within credit terms set
• Cash chasing and posting
• Liaise with Logistics, Sales and others to resolve issues which may delay payment of invoices, escalating where necessary
• Responsibility for producing invoices in accordance with customer's orders in liaison with Logistics department
• Manual invoicing and credit notes as appropriate
• To maintain the company's Sales Ledger and perform regular reconciliations to agree to nominal ledger balances
• To produce timely and accurate management information, including (but not limited to) Weekly Revenue Issues report, Weekly Overdue Debtors and Cash Collections Forecast
• Manage revenue recognition for monthly reporting
• Establish and maintain appropriate knowledge of export documentary requirements and prepare the necessary documents to meet HMRC and commercial requirements
• Liaise with Customers and Sales Managers regarding appropriate terms for letters of credit providing proforma documents for discussion
• Review ILOC received from customers and evaluate the risk in the company accepting such, proposing amendments where appropriate
• Liaise with banks, sales, logistics and the customer to negotiate payment against ILOC. Prepare and present the necessary documents to the bank in an accurate and timely manner
• Intrastats for the sales ledger
• Manage direct report to support function
• Additional ad hoc duties as required
Ideally you will be CICM qualification with an extensive proven experience in a Credit Control Management role.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure