Credit Control AssistantJob not available
Pure are looking for a Credit Control Assistant to join an exciting organization in Southend Essex
The general responsibilities of this position will cover all areas expected within a Credit Control role. The job role will cover general enquiries.
The successful candidate will be working directly alongside the credit control team. In addition, the candidate will be providing support and departmental assistance where possible and reporting directly in to the Credit Control Manager. The successful candidate will be working in a, focused and versatile group with a highly diligent work ethic.
Day to day duties will include:
• General Ad-Hoc duties as instructed by Credit Control Manager
• Arrears Recovery
• Account/Dispute resolution
• General account administration
• Handling general enquiries over the phone and in writing
• Processing card payments
The successful candidate should:
• Have some knowledge of Credit Control and Arrears Recovery or a recent Graduate
• Be self-motivated
• Be confident
• Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and related programs
• Have customer service experience and a good telephone manner
• Be organised and meticulous in their approach to daily tasks
• Have good communication skills both written and verbal
• Be capable of meeting deadlines
• Be capable of handling large work volumes
• Be able to prioritise workloads and manage time effectively
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel@ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: