Cost AccountantReference: J57716
Reporting into the Finance Director the role has been created to plan, budget and monitor performance, set standard unit costs and recommend appropriate cost-saving opportunities throughout the business.
• Analyse various data to determine both fixed and variable costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
• Prepare regular reporting analysing product profitability and manufacturing costs to compare actual versus budget.
• Complete month end stock valuations.
• Work with management to develop improvements in productivity.
• Proactively develop more efficient reporting across financial control.
• Develop strong relationships with both sales and production departments within the business.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:-
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
• Experience within the manufacturing sector.
• Advanced Excel and Financial Modelling skills.
For a confidential conversation please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing in Chelmsford, Essex.