Corporate Tax ManagerReference: J52259
Pure are currently working with one of the UK's leading accountancy practices in order to recruit a Tax Manager to join their growing Cambridge based team. This position has come about due to the continued growth of the office and represent a great opportunity to join the one of the region's leading Tax teams.
The position will provide the opportunity for someone to step up into a manager's position and take responsibility for clients tax affairs and acting as the main point of contact for them. This is a challenging position that will require someone who has a desire to progress, the willingness to learn and the ability to lead. In addition you will require the following skills and attributes:
• Have a commercially driven mind set who is always looking for new opportunities to further develop the corporate tax team.
• Hold a recognised CCAB accounting qualification although candidates with relevant experience will be considered
• Committed to further self-development whilst also encouraging the development of others
• Strong communication skills across all formats and with both internal and external stakeholders
• Happy working within a tightknit, supportive, team environment
Due to the nature of the position the desired candidate is required to have previous experience of working within a tax environment in either practice or industry.
For further details or for a confidential career discussion please contact Jamie Morton at Pure