Content MarketerReference: J58080
* Create, improve and manage search engine marketing using analytics, user feedback, research and other sources of information
* Create engaging content for a variety of channels including articles and blogs to support the development of off page SEO
* Build an understanding of the user journey
* Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website
* Plan, implement and measure all Digital Marketing activity and have full ownership of developing all websites
* Develop a Search Marketing strategy in order to ensure maximum exposure
* Developing e-commerce marketing strategies & campaigns to increase conversions/drive traffic to site
* Writing effective on page SEO, product descriptions, blog content and social media posts.
* Monitoring performance of Google AdWords', Google Shopping & Google Analytics
The successful candidate will be a skilled content writer with practical knowledge of on and off-page SEO. You will enjoy working with analytics and using this data to shape activity and focus, constantly making improvements to the digital offering. Candidates must be deadline driven and enjoy managing multiple projects.