Company AccountantReference: J52990
Reporting directly to the MD, you will be working for a business who are a subsidiary of a worldwide leader in the sector with subsidiaries established in all major countries.
Key Duties of the role include but not limited to:
- Management Reporting: P&L, balance sheet, accruals, prepayments, fixed asset reconciliation & cash flow analysis.
- Annual budgets & monthly forecasts
- Supporting the completion of statutory accounts during the audit process
- Processing & submission of VAT returns
- Bank Reconciliation's
- Purchase/Sales Ledger
- Cash flow
- Credit control
- Process all payroll reports PAYE/NI contributions to HMRC + maintain the company Auto-Enrollment Pension plan
- General Day to Day Accountancy duties
- Ad hoc duties as required by the MD
Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- Opera Pegasus (not essential)
- Good Excel
- Excellent IT Skills
- Hard working Attitude
- AAT Qualified or/and studying ACCA/CIMA
This a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to play a part in a growing business whilst furthering there career and studies.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.