Communication Lead (projects)Job not available
Working across the organisation the Communications Lead will play a key role in supporting a number of change projects and initiatives to deliver and reinforce IT, process, behavioural and cultural change to maximise long-term organisational benefits.
The key objectives are:-
* To enthuse stakeholders with vision and need for the change projects, creating desire to adopt new ways of working
* Identify, deliver and proactively support communication activities
* To communicate the organisational changes needed to deliver benefits and to promote and track delivery
* Working with the internal comms team to ensure that projects fit with the wider brand identity and vision for the organisation
* Creating and distributing information packs and guides, monthly update newsletters, posters and visual materials and design and support roadshows
The successful candidate will have a proven track record within successful transformational programmes of creating and delivering effective project communications and managing throughout the full lifecycle of the project. You will have experience of creating, designing and developing communication material across a variety of channels. The role will suit an organised relationship builder with great communications and influencing skills.
The role is for 1 year and candidates seeking full time or four days a week will be considered. They are also happy to employ a candidate on day rate. The organisation provide an excellent working environment, benefits and opportunity to work on a truly challenging and interesting role.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: