Cliical Database ProgrammerJob not available
Up to £45,000
You will be responsible for the design and development of clinical study database, coupled with supporting continued system development of there key in-house eDC system. This position offers a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies.
You must come from aCRO or similar background and as a minimum have eCRf knowledge.
- Previous database programming experience
- Experience of programming in any of VB, VB.NET, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, CSS beneficial, but not essential.
- Good knowledge of System Validation Life Cycle in relationship to the implementation of new applications and processes.
- Good organisational skills including planning, prioritising, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Ability to work on own initiative and operate as part of a team.
CLICK APPLY NOW! or contact Daniel De Pontes at Pure Resourcing solutions to apply to this exciting opportunity.