Client Executive (Insolvancy)Job not available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join a city based practise.
• Managing a caseload of both corporate and personal insolvency work from start through to closure
• Maintaining case diaries and meeting all statutory deadlines
• Preparing reports and attending meetings with clients and other stakeholders
• Supervising and assisting members of the team as required
• Providing regular progress and financial case updates
• Investigating directors' conduct
• Handling employee redundancies and claims
• Identifying potential antecedent transactions and proposing the most appropriate course of action
• Monitoring the work in progress for each case and costs to budget
• Identify risks and bring them to the attention of management
• Corresponding with directors from initial meetings
• Reviewing and adjudicating creditors' claims and dealing with creditors' queries
• Dealing with the sale of assets and providing instructions to agents and solicitors
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate flexibility and the willingness to progress within the business. As a growing business, the client will look for people who are results driven who are prepared to roll up their sleeves and help drive the company forwards.
You will have 3 to 7 years of insolvency experience and being CPI qualified is advantageous, although support is provided towards CPI and JIEB where appropriate. You will be a strong team player and have the ability to work well under pressure.
This position is being managed by Andrea West at Pure. If you would like to be considered for the role then, please apply now in order to be considered!
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: