Claims AnalystReference: J49559
The ideal candidate will have;
• A background in reinsurance.
• Experience of calculating submission of insurance recovery collecting notes and advices on facultative and excess of loss accounts
• Experience of calculations and submission of proportional accounts
• Providing financial information and administering documentation for the commutation of reinsurer participation and accruals
• Experience assisting in the migration, implementation and on-going development and automation of the company's reinsurance system
Key skills and attributes that will be required for the role will be;
• Excellent level of service to the customers
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Ability to work effectively in a process driven team environment
• Highly organised and professional approach to work
• Ability to work independently to a personal authority level.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical ability
• Self-starter with the ability to meet and adapt to new challenges
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn
• Positive outlook and perspective
• Proven ability to build good relationships
If you would like more information about this role please contact Lizzie @ Pure.