Central Support AssistantJob not available
• Assisting the Central Support Manager to create and maintain a process to monitor, control and track outstanding purchase orders.
• Responding to enquiries raised by the sales and operations team.
• Communicating internally important feedback from customers regarding any issues or changes in processes.
• Undertaking all ad hoc duties which may be requested by the Central Support and Operations Manager
• Understanding clients purchase order approval process and ensuring this is communicated effectively to the collections and sales team
• Responding to queries within service level timescales to achieve targets and KPIs
• Understanding and demonstrating the principles of the companies Mission, Vision and Values
• Assisting and guiding other members of the Operations, Collections and Sales teams, to understand the impact and importance of receiving correct and valid client purchase orders to ensure they assist in successfully execute aspects of this role.
• Excellent business administration skills
• Highly organized
• Must have the ability to manage a variety of projects and priorities at the same time
• Have a strong ability to negotiate with clients and work to extreme pressure and deadlines
• Must have a good eye for detail
Please apply now to find out more, or call Claire Oakley!
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: