Business Support ManagerReference: J59065
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide the Directors, CEO and Executive Team with advice and recommendations regarding the development of the schools support services
- Lead on the development of support services within the school.
- Attend leadership committees where appropriate
- Take the lead on managing capital funding streams relating to site and premises development
- Supporting the Headteacher in developing excellent public relations and effective marketing for advertising, recruitment and the school website.
- Lead, manage and motivate the support staff at the school
- Monitoring external service providers
- Providing guidance and support with regards to Health and Safety
- Line managing the Office Manager, Facilities Manager and IT Manager
- Lead on the spend and implementation of projects
The ideal candidate will have extensive middle management experience and experience working in either a secondary school or another Children's services department. You will need to have excellent IT knowledge including excel, word and web pages.
As well as an excellent salary, you will be benefit from a culture which values respect, honesty and kindness. You will receive great training with fantastic career progression available.
This is a full time permanent position - for more details and a full job description, please contact Emily at Pure.