Business Intelligence DeveloperReference: J52787
Pure are working with a leading technology business just north of Cambridge to recruit a Business Intelligence Developer on a permanent basis. Based in modern offices, they provide ample free parking and on-site amenities.
Reporting to the Head of IT your responsibilities will include:
- Working with business clients at all levels to identify, collect, clarify and optimise data for easy and efficient reporting and analysis.
- Translating requirements into documents & conceptual design through to a data warehouse from which BI applications and solutions are developed.
- Maintain existing reports and data models and work to maximise the utility of data within the business.
- Full life-cycle delivery of reports, dashboards and data feeds.
The ideal candidate will have the majority of the following:
- Strong T-SQL skills
- Confident with stored procedures and complex datasheets from transactional sources
- Experience with SSAS cubes/powerBI
- Comfortable using MDX functions
- Experience with visualisation layers (Excel/SSRS/PowerBI)
- Understanding of data flows, shaping and validation using SSIS/ETL tools
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse modelling terminology and techniques
In return for your skills they're offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Flexible working any time between 7:30am & 6pm
- 12:30pm Friday finishes
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health and dental care
- Income protection scheme
- On-site subsidised restaurant
- Employee referal scheme
- Regular social events
- Employee assistance program
For more information please get in touch or apply with your CV.