Business AnalystReference: J50404
What is the job?
Firstly, you must have significant skills within IT as you will be responsible for supporting the companies in house General Ledger Application: PeopleSoft alongside other applications, monitoring the IT helpdesk calls and producing business reports. There will be a variety of project work and data analytical assignments also. The main responsibilities of the role are focused on Data and Quality reporting across the business.
Many of your colleagues will be international with France being the main location. Travel to France will be on a semi regular basis being up to around one week per month so a knowledge of or appreciation of the culture would be advantageous.
What do I need?
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills (essential)
• Strong written and spoken language skills (essential)
• Experience of Data analysis (desirable)
• Experience of testing systems (desirable)
• Background in finance or understanding of accounts/finance (desirable)
This position is well suited to an analytical person with an outgoing personality looking to move into Business Analysis role.