Business Analyst - IT/TechnologyReference: J57073
The position is a broad mix of business analysis and project management with a commercial outlook, supporting and driving the groups ongoing IT change projects and implementation of new frameworks, systems and tools.
You will be involved in some or all of the following:
* A wide range of IT change projects across multiple disciplines - working with developers, product owners and non-technical teams
* Working on full project life-cycle through from ideas/inception and requirement gathering through to delivery
* Delivery reporting and large volume data through complex reporting
* Working on user stories, modelling, requirements and gap analysis
* Working with test team to make changes and feedback to users on progress
* Sourcing and recommending new technology to meet business objectives
* Working across the business to drive new opportunities
We are looking for people with experience in the following:
* Broad range of IT skills/experiences with a background working with some of the following - testing, development, support, projects etc...
* Experience working in a changing business environment
* Agile process and delivery experience would be an advantage
* Any process design, test , UI/UX experience would be a added bonus!
The business are offering an excellent salary with board range of big company benefits. The position is offered on a PAYE FTC basis for 6 months+
For further details please apply to this advert or contact Scott Woodrow @ Pure Resourcing Solutions