Brand ManagerReference: J51875
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Maximise supplier relations by working with the Product team, organising meetings with supplier and arranging national supplier conferences
- Act as a point of contact for suppliers and ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently
- Assist in identifying new opportunities to develop each area of the organisation
- Ensure the brochure and web content accurately represents each sector of the organisation and includes all relevant and up to date information
- Ensure suppliers are up to date with promotional activities and any pricing or discounts are communicated and recommended to provide opportunities where possible
- Provide products updates and incentives to staff throughout the year to ensure potential sales are maximised and excellent customer service is maintained
This organisation are looking for someone with the perfect balance of relationship management and commercial awareness. Experience within Account Management with a focus on supplier liaison is essential. This organisation has a big focus on culture and are looking for someone bright and enthusiastic, with an excited and driven attitude towards this role.
Our client offers a supportive and diverse culture where hard work is rewarded. As well as a competitive salary the successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn a 10% annual bonus and will be entitled to 25 days holiday per year and free on-site parking. For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Katie Steinfeldt.