BI ManagerJob not available
This position will lead the businesses data and BI function in a hands on role offering career progression, a fantastic salary and working for a highly engaged and growing business.
We are looking for a Power BI specialist with a commercial outlook and a balance of strategic/commercial and hands on experience...
Duties will include:
• Responsibility, leadership and management for the groups continued focus on data analytics
• Maintain a suite of statistical reports covering most areas of the business (and expanding into all)
• Maintain confidence in the data as a single source of truth by ensuring data are up to date, reliable, consistent and coherent
• Use advanced analytics and statistical techniques to provide in-depth, up to date and comprehensive insights
• Provide analytical support to the Marketing Team by supplying relevant data and analytical insights to enable the team to make data-driven decisions (e.g. regarding campaigns and customer behaviour).
• Work closely with other teams within the business on their data needs. This may include: providing bespoke datasets, automating reports that help reduce manual work, providing advice on how analytical tools can help enhance their work etc.
• Provide leadership across the business in using analytical tools and developing advanced statistical techniques in order to leverage the value of data we already collect.
• Coordinate and prioritise multiple work streams, across various parts of the business, that are subject to their own dependencies and risks.
• Liaise with external services and vendor management
• Programming - DAX (and M) for PowerBI (this isn't a pure developer role but we need some experience in this area)
• Data modelling - Good understanding and experience in relational databases. This includes setting up various data tables and how they relate to each other to ensure the output is accurate. Ensure relatively quick and reliable updating of reports, while maintaining flexibility around the metrics included in those reports.
• Business Intelligence and data visualisation - The ability to convey clearly analytical insights and statistical methods to key stakeholders within the business.
• Experience with business analysis and projects advantageous
• Strong communication and stakeholder management experience with the ability to deal with people at all levels of a group business
• Leadership skills - this role will be at management level and supporting the growth , recruitment and development of the team as the business and function grows
The company are offering a leading salary and excellent range of benefits.
This is a hands on role to join early in the companies investment and growth, as a data and analytics driven business.
You will be reporting directly to C level and able to create a roadmap and view of data in the business for the future…
The position will be required to work in the companies rural (stunning) offices near Swanley/Dartford and close to the M25 once or twice a wk. - the rest will be working from home.
On offer is a generous package with competitive salary and broad range of benefits.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: