Audit & Accounts ManagerJob not available
We are recruiting for a well-established organisation based in Chelmsford. Who are looking for an Audit & Accounts Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will report into Service Leader for Audit & Accounts, Directors and Associates.
• Lead audits for a broad portfolio of clients
• Be Responsible for the whole audit process from attending pre planning meetings and risk
assessments to identifying errors and correcting, To the final stage of producing the audit report for director's review
• Producing accounts and detailed discussion documents for client meetings
• Review items identified as being a potential risk and determining the correct treatment
• To help change managers method of review of billable time
• Be responsible for reviewing less experienced team members work and mentor them on sections of the audit and accounts
• Preparation of corporate tax returns, in order to comply with HMRC's regulations.
• Be responsible for producing clear instruction notes on the firms accounting software package for all employees to follow.
• Act as the contact point for senior client stakeholders
• Forecasting performance of a business looking to sell
• Must be ACCA or ACA qualified
• Come from previously working in a accountancy practice
• Up-to-date and appropriate knowledge and skills in your technical field
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Intermediate Excel and other IT skills
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Rachel @ Pure for further information